CIHA SUMMER MEETING MINUTES 2018
Meeting called to order at 7:05 p.m. on September 18, 2018
President: Maureen Thomas, Treasurer: Mary Schoenegge, Secretary: Sherry Woodbeck, Assistant Secretary: Julie Grix, and CIHA Member: Ronnie Dawson
- 114 Residents have paid dues.
- The Park Insurance premium decreased by $10 with the current amount being $1042
UPDATES SINCE LAST MEETING
- We have contacted the Fireworks vendor to request possible dates for the 2020-21 shows.
- Tree Trimming was completed in the Park.
- Art in the Park was postponed so the Board could work with the Township to understand whether a permit was required and what conditions would be placed on the permit.
- 2018-2019 Snow Removal – We will contract with last year’s vendor with a slight increase in the price.
- 2018 Halloween Bonfire will remain on the 31st at 7:30. Trick or Treat is from 6 to 7:30. We will no longer burn pallets for safety reasons. We need members to donate dry, untreated wood.
- 2018 Holiday Bonfire will be moved to December 16th as the 23rd is too close to Christmas Day.
- Electronic Version of Directory – We are investigating moving from a printed directory to an electronic version only. It would be emailed to members. This would allow us to update it in real time as residents move in and out.
A warm welcome to our new neighbors Ronnie & Lara Vandekerckhove at 9985 Burgess Ct. and Daniel and Margaret Walsh at 396 Burgess Dr.
The Annual Meeting will be held November 13TH at 7 p.m. at Oxbow Elementary School.
Meeting adjourned 8:22 P.M.